Dapper Snapper belts for toddlers and kids are an affordable alternative to adjustable waist pants for young children. They are much more convenient and easy-to-use than traditional belts because they attach in the back and don't have to be removed for diaper changes or potty training.
Want to purchase them individually instead of in a pack of 3? Please visit the Dapper Snappers
product page to buy a single Dapper Snapper Belt.
Why Moms Love Them:
- Affordable solution for kids that are between sizes or wearing hand-me-downs and pants that don't have adjustable waist bands.
- One Size Fits All means you buy them once but get years of use!
- More convenient than traditional belts since you don't have to remove them for diaper changes or potty training.
- Wide range of colors and patterns make it fun for kids to accessorize!
- Dapper Snapper Clips (sold separately) make it easy to use your Dapper Snappers even on pants that don't have belt loops.
- Easy-to-use design helps make moms life a little easier.
Sizing: One size fits all! Recommended for ages 9-months to 6-years.
How to Use: Simply slip the ends through the back belt loops on any pair of pants and snap to the correct size! The Dapper Snapper makes any pair of pants with belt loops into adjustable waist pants. And now with Dapper Snapper Clips, you can use Dapper Snappers on pants without belt loops, too.
Dapper Snapper Clips (Optional Add-On): With the new Dapper Snapper clips you can use your dapper snappers on pants or skirts without belt loops, as well. Clips are just $2.99 and sold as an optional add-on.